A huge part of helping children access their potential is also by supporting teachers and educators with training in the field of assessment, testing, and special education so that they can better plan and implement appropriate interventions for students.
SOME OF OUR MORE POPULAR COURSES OFFERED
We offer a variety of training courses for teachers/educators, psychologists, and other health professionals, across Ireland and the UK. Please use the top menu above here to navigate our latest selection of great PD courses for educators and health professionals in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland/UK.
This 3-day face-to- face course is fast becoming the ‘must have’ for anyone administering or interpreting educational tests. Delivered by experienced Psychologists, it will ensure professionals meet the highest standards in educational assessment and testing.
This 2-day face-to-face course walks participants through the A-Z of exam access arrangements. It is essential for anyone wishing to gain the JCQ access arrangement assessor status (UK only). Topics covered include current JCQ rules/regulations; tests suitable for applications/ data collection and the application process.
This Level 7 equivalent qualification meets the JCQ criteria to practice as an access arrangements assessor in the UK. It is a combination of our Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing (CCET) and Access Arrangements Training (AAT) courses.
For more information regarding course descriptions, dates, duration of courses, prerequisites and locations offered please click on the specific course links in the menus at the top of this page or on these popular courses included here.
In addition to our scheduled training courses, we also offer private bespoke group bookings. If you are interested in booking a bespoke training course, please contact us at email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR TRAINING COURSES
Our training courses will help:
- Expand career opportunities available to you.
- Enhance your confidence in understanding the various tests available.
- Increase your competence in interpreting test results, where applicable.
- Grow your educational assessment skills, in order to plan appropriate interventions for students.
- Communicating your understanding to others (e.g. parents or fellow colleagues).
- With understanding and confidently interpreting reports from other professionals.
- With understanding how tests are developed and standardised.
- Analyse test manuals to decide if the test is reliable, valid and appropriate for your student.
Watch this short explainer video on how two of our most popular courses (CCET & AAT) have enhanced teachers levels of competence and confidence in the area of assessment and testing.